Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Palak Omelette with Brown Bread Sandwich






Palak omelet with brown bread sandwich

Past 20 yrs im packing lunch box for my sons, my hubby n me, , most probably we prefer sandwich and rolls only , I prepare many variety of non -  veg and veg sandwich





Ingredients


brown Bread - 4 slices
butter (or) oilve oil - 4 tspn
tomato ketchup - 2 tspn
Palak pepper omelette  - 2 nos 



Method
Prepare palak pepper omelet ( refer recipe here)
Heat a frying pan spread the butter (or) olive oil into bread and fry till it turns golden brown.Spread little ketchup on it.
Place the omelettes in between the butter fried bread ,
Easy and healthy sandwich is ready to eat.
It is suitable for breakfast , evening tiffin or night dinner




Palak Omelette

Egg – 2 Nos

Pepper pwd – ½ tspn

Chopped onion – 1 tbspn

Chilli pwd – ½ tspn

Salt – ½ tspn

Chopped palak – 3 tbspn

Ginger garlic paste – ¼ tspn

Method

Beat the egg, add onion, pepper, salt, chilli pwd, gg paste to it.

Now add chopped palak and mix well

Heat some oil in a  tawa (pan) Pour the egg mixture like an omelette and cook both sides.


Linking to nithu's  Healthy food for healthy kids - Sandwich , Giveaway Event  Hosted by me

8 comments:

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal