Sweet Corn Mint Pulao is flavorful and colorful dish, , easy to prepare. Kids would like this healthy Lunch box Recipe.
To dry roast and to grind to a masala powder:
Ø Pepper corns - 1 tsp
Ø Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Ø channa dal - 1 tsp
Ø Chopped mint - three cup
Ø Green chilli – 5 nos
Ø Oil and butter - 2 tsbsp.
Ø Bay leaf - 2
Ø Cinnamon stick - 1/2" 1 no
Ø Finely chopped onion - 1 no
Ø Garlic - 5 cloves
Ø Curd – 1 tbspn
Ø Corn – 100 gram
Ø BasmatiRice - 600 gram
1. Soak rice for 20 minutes. Rinse and Drain.
2. Roast and grind the masala powder ingredients.
3. Grind mint and green chilli coarse paste.
4. Heat a pressure pan. Add oil+ Bay leaves, cinnamon, chopped onion and garlic sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add ground masala power, ground mint & green chilli paste and sauté for 2 min.
6. Add corn and curd saute for 2 min.
7. Add 1: 1 ½ water to bring it to a boil. (4 ½ cup)
9. Cook for about two whistles
10. Serve with mutton gravy, boiled egg or chicken pepper masala or pappad,pickle and chips.
Linking to Guru's Giveaway Kids special
Preeti's Ramzan and Mango Festival hosted by Saju's Tastes.
Priya Sriram's Meal in Minutes - 30 Giveaway by Cupo nation
Gayathri's Walk through Memory Lane hosted by Manju
cook with yellow event giveaway @ merry tummy