Chicken Satay kids favorite finger food easy to prepare and marinate with cream and cheese, perfect recipe for cool winter season. Enjoy with Juice or saffron tea
- Boneless chicken (Breast pcs) – ½ kg
- Cheese - 1 tbspn
- Cream - 1 tspn
- Salt - to taste
- ginger garlic paste - 1 tspn
- olive oil - 1 tbspn
- curd - 1 tspn
- oregano, basi, rosemary, thyme - 1 tspn
- wooden or bamboo skewers - needed qty
- Soak skewers (kabab Sticks) in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Wash chicken and cut lengthwise 3 “ sizes , 4 or 5 stripes.
- In a bowl add chicken and marinate all above masalas and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Thread the chicken stripes onto the skewers and slit on sides.
- Place the chicken satay in a electric BBQ grill brush with olive oil and grill both sides for 6 minutes ,turning occasionally.
Serve with kuboos , mayonnaise and garlic sauce
If u dont have electric grill u can grill in convection microwave also or u can grill in a heavy based tawa...close the lid and fry in low flame